Cloud and Remote Work
Cloud means the hosting of your data and digital platform on the internet. Given the widened span of COVID-19 across the world, remote work using CRM platform based on cloud makes a lot of sense.
Not just your employees and customers would transact safely as a result, but your business too would run in a near-normal manner despite the socio-economic upheaval caused by the pandemic. We take a look at 5 different ways, as to how cloud and remote work make for a natural combination, given the circumstances created by the pandemic and even otherwise.
These 5 ways are not meant to convince you to embrace the combination of cloud and remote work, but they portray an as-it-is scenario of working remotely on cloud vis-a-vis working with physical presence. These points should help you set a clearer view of what to expect from cloud coupled with remote work.
- Your business operates with continuity and growth: CRM on cloud such as Salesforce.com allows your entire organization to go virtual, whether in terms of structure, culture, operations, sales or service. By doing so, the efficiency and the effectiveness of your business operations only increase over time. Streamlining and automation of inter-connected operations mean that your business experiences minimal down-time, enhanced transparency and quicker flow of information across functions. As customers continue to be served, your organization continues upon its growth curve, having absorbed the pressure created due to turbulence in external economic environment.
- Your employees and customers stay safe and engaged: Cloud based CRM ensures that almost all of your employees work remotely and in a safe and secure manner. Your CRM consulting partner plays a key role here – driving adoption of the CRM implemented, as well as extending the post-implementation support needed by your business ecosystem to derive maximum benefits out of your cloud-based custom CRM. Your employees stay informed among themselves in a timely manner, and as a result, your customers stay informed on a real-time basis. The motivation of your employees is bound to go up in such a scenario, and your customers look forward to doing more and more business with you. Effectively, your business would operate on cloud and through remote work as if nothing had happened in the first place.
- You iron-out teething bottlenecks from your operations: It’s one thing to maintain status quo in business, and it’s entirely a next-level thing to elevate your operations to the next level of agility, quality and innovation. CRM on cloud enables such a business transformation for your enterprise by streamlining your key processes across functions and eliminating bottlenecks residing therein hitherto. Your CRM consulting partner plays a vital role here – it gathers your business requirement for an urgent digital adaptation, translates it into a technical equivalent, prepares a game plan, presents it, gains your approval and implements it for you just the way you’d have visualized in the first place. Yes, dreams do come true. You go beyond the call of maintaining status quo by embracing the combination of cloud and remote work.
- Your employees find positive change in the way they work: Cloud as an operational strategy for businesses remains far from reaching its full potential, and most businesses are yet to see / leverage the power of cloud-based CRM such as Salesforce. Of course, you gain a first-mover advantage by embracing cloud ahead of your industry counterparts. Having chosen the right CRM and consulting partner for yourself, your organization witnesses a positive change in the way it had been working hitherto. And your employees find delight as their work becomes easier and smarter. From here on, they’d only know of one way of doing work – cloud.
- You successfully convert challenge in to opportunity for your business: While you’d see the entire economy and industry struggling for ways to maintain their status quo amidst all the turbulence, your business would have gone at least a step ahead by embracing cloud and remote work as a way of business and work. By doing so, your people and your business manage to fend off distractions and focus on what’s the most essential – business. Remote work makes things clearer and simpler, while cloud lets you operate your business in a secure, agile and smart way. The speed your business gains as a result makes you stay ahead of your competitors on multiple fronts, and your product quality and knack for innovation gets enhanced instead of being diluted. Thus, you’ve successfully converted the biggest challenge ever in to your biggest opportunity ever.
To sum up, cloud and remote work define the next normal more than anything else. The sooner you embrace this combination, the more you stand to gain advantage out of it.
Salesforce is a premier CRM on cloud that has been helping businesses across industries transform themselves digitally for decades now. ABSYZ is a trusted Salesforce partner that has been helping businesses realize the business value of this digital transformation for nearly a decade now.
To know more about what ABSYZ does and how it can help you combine the power of cloud with the trend of remote work, contact us.