If the customer is the lifeline of any business, employees are its invaluable assets who run the show for you as the owner of the business. The quadruplet of the customer, the employee, the business and you form an important combination of your collective movement towards your business goals.
It’s important that you transform your business digitally and embrace remote work practices in order to cater to the needs and interests of all your stakeholders. We take a look at how the 5 of you – customer, employee, business, owner and consultant stand in respect to the dynamism of the existing socio-economic situation. We explain how each one of you plays a key role in determining the sustenance and growth of your business in a holistic manner.
- Customer: Customer is the king, an adage goes. No matter what your business model, vision, mission, values and goal statements are, your customers always form the heart, the core of your business and the operations therein. Amidst the turbulent times of today, it becomes important for your business to secure the interests of your customers to begin with, because only then they are going to stick around. Irrespective of how much tech-savvy your customer is, you need to launch your digital channel of customer sales and servicing, and the same is truly enabled through the sheer power of cloud. CRM on cloud such as Salesforce.com could play a vital role in making your customers, and, in turn, you, successful.
- Employee: Your employees are your greatest business assets who fetch returns on the various business investments that you make over time. They are the fuel that propels the engine of business on the trajectory of your vision, mission, values and goal statements. It becomes important for you to encourage your employees across functions to embrace change and adapt to it by letting themselves flow with the waves of an imminent digital transformation of your business. When your customers expect themselves to be served online, employees have to follow suit in all probability and need to be ever-ready in that direction. When you get a custom cloud of Salesforce implemented in your organization, you only win half the battle. You win the other half by securing the trust and endorsement of your employees by enabling them to choose Salesforce as the preferred way of doing business.
- Business: At the end of the day, it’s all about business. Customers give business while employees fetch you that very business. You as the owner are the risk taker for your business while your consulting partner is there to help you maximize returns on your business investments. No matter what the industry, the model or the product line of your business is, it remains the end goal of everyone involved. As such, the business is what you need to keep looking at, irrespective of the immediate situation or the long-term strategy formulated by you and your leadership team. The health and the performance of your business is of paramount importance at all times and without exception.
- You: You are the owner of the business, and you bear the maximum risk out of all the stakeholders. You also take a bulk of the decisions that determine how your business shapes up in the long run. You are responsible not just for your business, but also for your employees and customers, and your consulting partner is there to assist you at all times. As such, your role becomes key to determine the future of your business, your customers, the employees and the choices that you make in the interest of your business. Having a CRM on cloud such as Salesforce.com helps you and your stakeholders remain on the same page, and the gap between your strategy and the execution by your employees narrows down as a result. It, therefore, becomes important for you to consider upgrading your business in accordance with the changing times.
- Consulting partner: Last but not the least, your consulting partner helps you make wiser business decisions at all times and also sees those decisions being implemented in letter and spirit. Your consultant gathers your business requirements, translates them into functional and technical specifications, develops and deploys a custom Salesforce cloud for you and drives its adoption and leverage throughout your organization. The consultant also takes care of your CRM integrations, upgradations and support required from time to time. Effectively, your consulting partner helps you run your business with agility without you compromising on the scales of quality, innovation, efficiency and effectiveness. The consultant ensures that you focus purely on your business numbers and ways to improve them, as technology, transformation and user adoption of the CRM are taken care of.
All in all, CRM on cloud brings customers, employees, business, you and your consulting partner together on a common operational platform. Salesforce.com is one such leading platform that has helped millions of people and businesses across the globe to collaborate, synergize and work together to achieve business ends in a more efficient and effective manner than before.
ABSYZ is a trusted Salesforce partner that has helped businesses, employees, customers, leaders and other stakeholders across industries and geographies come together for the common vision and mission.
To know more about how ABSYZ has been consistently bringing business fraternities closer together, contact us.