Dreamforce 2021 – Takeaways
Salesforce is the company that is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in the world. The Dreamforce 2021 highlighted Clip and Connect as Slack integration is spreading across the Salesforce portfolio.
- Slack is the talk of the town and the focus of attention. Slack integrations will be rolled out across Sales, Service, Marketing, and Analytics. Transformational communication for a whole team and giving the status of the meeting.
- When Slack and Sales Cloud come together, there can be deal rooms for sales teams, and there can be leveraging of Slack for incident response.
- We can close the deals faster, increase revenues, and the Customer Service Teams can get faster engagement through the new measures.
- It is a case of complete transformation and a promise of Digital Headquarters. It ensures Movement in shared channels and works for enhanced transparency.
- There is a process for onboarding the multifaceted talents to work knowledgeably.
- We are enabling a culture where information is readily accessible across channels. It is a practical alternative to the endless stream of countless meetings and presents a flexible way of communicating. Creating a significant impact on the way employees feel. Making the processes asynchronous and recreate the spontaneity and serendipity of conversations.
- A mode of recording your ideas, updates, and footage and making conversations easy.
- New video message capabilities in Slack,
- An advanced version of government-certified Slack
- Slack integrations across Commerce Cloud to Experience Cloud
To conclude, Slack has the potential to fit into the offerings and adds value for customers. It is a perfect tool to get ahead of all challenges in sales and continue the march, and adds new features and functionality to the product suite.
The role for Partners
The partners will like before play a crucial role in Salesforce’s growth strategy. The plan is to double revenue to $50 billion in the next four years and meet demand; the ecosystem should grow faster. The focus is on more consulting firms, digital agencies, hiring experts, resellers, and ISV solutions in the marketplace. Additionally, the customers seek Salesforce solutions that present the right outcome for the businesses compared to a single tool, focusing on learning around MuleSoft and other devices. The customers are keen to buy pre-built templates and data sets that make their life easy. Thus, there is a learning of the lessons from the COVID crisis and accelerating the pace of change.
About the future of Salesforce
Measures Designed for building capacity and capability in the new clouds. It is strengthening the customer conversations and increasing the momentum in the business. Salesforce has announced new abilities to store and process federal taxpayer information in the Government Cloud Plus offering. Slack integrations across products and industry clouds will be the focus in 2021 and 2022. Salesforce and its CEO Marc Benioff have a fine reputation of taking up causes for social change and or taking a stand on significant issues. It handles the tough conversations and makes sure that its technology is not used for damaging projects. It is taking up a big-picture strategy and is interested in philanthropy and activism. The management is operating cohesively, and there is a focus on cooperation and working with each other.