Good health is central to human happiness and well-being. A healthy mind nurtures a happy family and a happy family builds a better society. Access to quality healthcare in a timely manner has become important in today’s time. Prompt availability of healthcare services helps everyone promote and maintain good health, and prevent and manage diseases and illnesses in a pro-active manner. Nurses, doctors and other health practitioners are the lifeline of our society, especially given the aftermath of COVID-19. It is important that they must take support of innovative technologies to ensure value-based care. With the help of cloud software, healthcare providers can deliver a seamless patient experience and touch many-a-lives in a positive fashion.
Salesforce Health Cloud is CRM-on-cloud system that acts as a bridge to connect various health care providers, caregivers, doctors, nurses and insurance coordinators. It enhances the doctor-patient relationship and facilitates record management services. The health cloud aims at keeping all the patient information in one place. It also allows health workers to have a complete view of patient history and provide effective treatments.
Now, let’s understand how health cloud is a game changer as far as healthcare management is concerned:
- Complete view of each profile: In health cloud, every individual profile is saved in a systematic manner and includes data and information around communications, demographics, clinical data, membership and claim systems. Doctors are able to monitor cases and prioritize them basis the level of importance and immediate needs of patients. They are able to collaborate across the entire care network. They can also set reminders for patients or members to follow up.
- Collect information in a compliant manner: Salesforce health cloud collects and analyzes critical product and process information in a compliant manner. The software makes it easy to collect information directly from patients or prior authorization staff for reporting purposes. Additionally, the software is flexible enough to customize guided program enrollment and digital consent management driven by unique business rules.
- Quick data access: Health cloud keeps all the records in one spot and allows doctors, nurses, and pharmacists to access relevant data. The entire care team is able to view patient’s history and pursue a coordinated care. Health cloud plays a pivotal role in tracking chronic patients, as they need to visit healthcare professionals regularly. This focused and systematic approach of doctors inspires patients too and allows them to take ownership of health goals and care plans.
- Offer personalized services to patients: With Salesforce Health Cloud, providers can offer patients, caregivers, and their staff members streamlined, immediate access to key information. This feature gives patients more autonomy over their own healthcare journeys. It helps them realize that medical experts are delivering more personalized and efficient care.
- Enhance patient satisfaction: Collaboration capabilities of health cloud assign responsibilities and set goals in a clear way. They allow convenient communication that encourages deeper engagement, accountability and stronger relationships with the customers. Doctors can even assign ownership of health goals to any of the family members. Patients get their medicines more efficiently through prior authorizations, patient sign-ups and fulfillment tracking, leading to positive health outcomes. Healthcare teams also benefit through reduced operational costs.
- Ensure safety of records: Patient information and privacy are important and Salesforce health cloud takes good care of them. It is known for its robust cloud security infrastructure and secure data encryption. Administrators can create different user access levels, making the data even more secure. Doctors can even communicate with their patients through private messages.
- Bring real time messaging for patients: Salesforce health cloud consists of real time messaging features for care teams, providers and patients. Any patient can directly message a nurse regarding any health issue that she/he is facing. The nurse will be able to access the patient profile and take a 360-degree view of it. Further, she can prescribe the treatment there and then, or ask him/her to walk in in case the problem looks severe. This way, patients can receive recommendations in just a click, saving time and effort for both you and them.
- Decreased cost: Health cloud for healthcare management is fast and agile to retrieve any information, saving time that you can devote on your patients instead. It doesn’t give any room to service interruption. Healthcare institutions don’t face any investment-related issues, or issues related to hardware infrastructure and maintenance, because these concerns are automatically taken care of by the cloud.
Salesforce health cloud is a fresh breeze for hospitals and healthcare service providers. It has brought revolution into the way health institutions deliver care and manage patients. It integrates the patient data and lets them manage their own healthcare, thus empowering both medical practitioners and patients. Embrace health cloud and uncover new opportunities to devise the perfect integration strategy and approach in the area of healthcare management. Salesforce.com is a leading customer relationship management solution provider that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your business functions – including marketing, sales, commerce, IT, service and more – a single, shared view of every customer.
ABSYZ is a premier Salesforce consulting, implementation and support partner that has helped myriad businesses leverage the power of CRM-on-cloud. Our track record in handling health cloud implementations and the consulting and support therein speaks volumes about our expertise in the area.