How Sales Cloud impacts your top-line
The sales function of any business drives its revenue generation and customer relationships. With sales, a business forms its front face to the customers. Sales Cloud is an integral part of the CRM system that Salesforce offers, and is created especially for Sales personnel. Being the most popular Salesforce product, many people say Salesforce when they really mean Sales Cloud.
CRM is a system to keep your customer information in one place and manage it from there. With the full customer history right in front of you, you find all the tools and methods to keep your customers happy. Salesforce is the first company that took CRM to cloud, enabling a real-time access for companies to all their customer information, anytime and from anywhere in the world. We take a look at what Sales Cloud is, and that how it helps your organization drive sales in an optimal manner.
Here is how you can grow your business with Sales Cloud.
- Prioritize and route leads automatically: A business can either begin business with large accounts, or they can approach hot leads first. The problem with keeping large accounts is that your hot leads might flow to your competitor instead of you. Sales Cloud lets you take care of the problem by letting you take care of all your leads on an urgency basis and in a practical and scientific manner. The cloud suggests smart ways to rank leads and routes them to the best-fit rep for a healthier pipeline and optimal bookings.
- Manage your pipeline end to end: As a sales leader for your organization, a healthy pipeline is what you often keep scouting for. You ensure that your reps feel accountable for their respective selling activities and work with a sense of responsibility and ownership. Sales Cloud lets you record the status of each account and updates your sales pipeline not just daily, but with the click of refresh button as and when you want. From every call made to the customer to every email sent and every visit made, Salesforce Sales Cloud makes them more visible and easier to manage.
- Hike up your team productivity: Given that everyone gets exactly 24 hours in a day, you need to take all forms of guess work out of your sales cycle, and equip your sales people to focus on real selling and establishing relationship with the customer instead of staying stuck in the administrative tasks associated along with. Sales Cloud takes busy work and data entry off your plate and lets your team focus on real selling, always. Finally, it allows the sales people to do things right the first time and build a culture out of it instead of making avoidable errors and mistakes and learning from them and correcting them in hindsight.
- Forget the knack of forgetfulness: Salesforce Sales Cloud lets you all remember key activities at all time; it makes priorities impossible to forget for your team with all the requisite data and information updated and structured on a real-time basis. Also, your product is always attached to the individual deals based on what exactly your sales reps are selling to the customer. Effectively, an integrated business platform lets your organization manage your pipeline in a lucid manner before, during and after sales.
- Salesforce mobile app on the go: Mobile phone is today a constant companion of most people. Once you’ve enabled the Salesforce mobile app available free on Apple app store and Google Play with your Salesforce license, you save oodles of time for yourself and your business as you leverage upon the rich set of Salesforce and Sales Cloud features available on the smartphone app. You can even take it a step further and automate data entry activities including email logging, calendar events and more.
Sales Cloud lets you measure what matters to you in sales, so you can manage it better, be it client visit practices or services associated with the products sold. With a real-time visibility of your sales and sales team performance, you as a sales leader are all set to optimize your sales processes and results. With live reports and dashboards covering all aspects of sales at your perusal, you can visualize and assess both strong aspects and improvement areas of your sales operations.
Think of this scenario – a key sales rep in your team managing some important customer accounts has left for a competitor organization. Sales Cloud would let your other team members be proactive and one of them would end up taking ownership of those accounts without losing time. And coming to sales planning and number forecasting, Sales Cloud is once again the answer. Keep your forecasts accurate and updated with well-defined sales stages and key sales metrics and attributes. You need not generate or enter data manually at all, as the cloud does it for you in a matter of few clicks and in a smart and automated manner.
All in all, Salesforce Sales Cloud lets you modernize your sales processes and increases your sales, brining good impact to your top-line numbers. Salesforce.com is a leading CRM solution provider worldwide and Sales Cloud is one of its oldest and most premier offerings.
ABSYZ is a premium Salesforce CRM consulting and implementation partner that has extensive experience in managing Sales Cloud for its clients end to end. Our cloud interventions have revolutionized client sales processes, so they can focus on selling and customer relationships in a hard-core manner.
To know more about how ABSYZ can help you tap the sheer power of Sales Cloud, contact us.