What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a platform where we can run our advertisements on websites, search engines, Android apps, YouTube, and other Google partner properties. It is completely a paid tool, whereas SEO is free.
To put it simply, Google Ads allows us to advertise products and services across various platforms.
How does Google Ads work?
Google ads work based on Auctions (bidding), CTR, and Quality scores. The person who bids higher and maintains a good CTR and quality score can place their ad at the top in order to get more conversations. Your ad’s ranking is determined by the amount you bid and other ranking factors such as CTR and quality score.
SEO VS Google Ads
Structure of Google Ads SERP:
The structure of Google Ads in SERP (Search Engine Result Page) Was a maximum of 7 Ads. 4 Ads on Top & 3 ADS on the bottom and in between these Ads are organic results(SEO). This structure also depends on the number of Ads Performed for particular Keywords.
Google Ads Network
From the below table you can find Types of Google Ads(Network Name), Where it Appears(Place), Bidding Type and Format(How the Ad Views)
CPC: Cost Per Click
CPM: Cost per mile ( Cost Per 1000 Impressions)
CPV: Cost Per View
CPI: Cost Per Install
CPA: Cost Per Acquisition ( When the Item Was Purchased by Someone)
Benefits of Google Ads
1) Enhance Brand Awareness: Google Ads can be an excellent way to boost brand recognition
2) Targeted Traffic: Ads can be scheduled by Time Zone, Device (Mobile/Laptop/Tabs), Location, Audience type, etc.,
3) Quick & Reliable: Results appear quickly and are trustworthy
4) Remarketing: Visitors’ data can be tracked and remarketed
5) Geo Targeting: We can make our Ad visible accordingly by targeting age, gender, location, etc.,
6) ROI: We can get a good R.O.I (Return of Investment)
7) Measure Result: We can have clear analytics on how much budget we spend, how many clicks, Impressions, and conversations we get.
8) Helps in SEO Result: Google Ads helps in boosting SEO outcomes.
9) High Control: People have complete control over everything.
10) Instantly climb to the top of Google’s 1st page.
Account: We can create one Account with one Gmail Id
Campaigns: We can create 10,000 campaigns for one Account.
Ad Groups: We can create 20,000 Ad groups under each campaign.
Keywords(Search Queries): We can select 20 Keywords for each Ad Group.
Ads: We can create 50 Ads for each Ad-Group.
Billing: We have to credit the amount for running each Ad according to its Budget.
Google Ads are a type of advertising that helps you connect with potential customers. The Google Ads platform is part of the Google Network and is used to serve ads to the millions of people that visit Google, YouTube, and other websites in the Google Network. It’s important to know that ads are not specific to a single website. When you use Google Ads, your ad can be displayed across many different websites and apps.