Job Title: Business Analyst
Years of Experience:3-4 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Business Analyst with Agile experience in eliciting, analyzing and documenting complex business
requirements on Salesforce platform.
- The candidate would work as a Product Owner, perform system analysis, develop business cases and user stories/cases/requirements, conduct feature demos.
- Works as a liaison between business teams and the delivery teams to provide bidirectional feedback.
- Leverage advanced business knowledge, interpersonal, facilitation and consensus-building skills with various stakeholders to understand the business and user needs and collaborate with product & delivery team members to define and manage scope, user stories, objectives, and requirements.
- Identify and define User roles participating in Business Processes/Applications. Establish relationships with the current organizational structure within the customer organization.
- Conduct impact analysis on current applications and processes with respect to new requirements to foster reusability.
- Must promote a high level of collaboration and teamwork with the project team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- 3-4 experience as Salesforce Business Analyst
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Business Processes and the ability to emulate the same in Workflows.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools used for reporting, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to creatively present complex data/messages in a variety of formats
ABSYZ Software Consulting Pvt Ltd is a majority-owned subsidiary of Youngsoft Inc, Michigan. Started in 2011, ABSYZ became a Platinum Consulting Partner with Salesforce in 2019 and was acquired by Youngsoft Inc in the same year. A niche team of 250+ strong Salesforce, Digital – Mobility and UI/UX consultants spread across the world for digital transformation requirements. As a Salesforce boutique partner and system integration, ABSYZ caters to a wide range of solutions from Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics, Integrations and Custom App Development. A separate mobile application, UI/UX and the digital team augments these services. A CMMI level 3 company.
To know more about ABSYZ, you can visit our website on www.absyz.com