Job Title: MuleSoft Developer
Years of Experience: 3+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability in implementing Mule recommended best practices and solution, meeting the acceptance criteria.
- Conducts reviews of developed code.
- End to End Testing.
- Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity .
- Requirement understanding.
- Designs ETL processes using Informatica Power Center.
- Provide estimates for development.
- Provide on-call and after-hours support for production systems.
- Adaptable to challenging environment.
- Gather requirements to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow and process.
- Take ownership of projects and manage statuses and timelines effectively.
- Perform data analysis and data profiling against source systems.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions.
- Unit testing covering positive & negative scenarios (including 1 up, 1 down APIs).
- Maintain up-to-date JIRA status.
- 3 + years of Experience with MuleSoft AnyPoint
- 2+ Experience with SQL Server
- 2+ Experience with DataWeave, Cloud Technologies, JAVA, CICD and other Fulllstack development tools
- 2+ Experience with RAML
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- MuleSoft Developer Level 1 certification with aspirations to achieve Architect level certification.
- Intermediate level Java, Python or other modern-day language development experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of IT Standards, including COBIT, ITIL, and compliance topics such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), GDPR, etc.
- Strong experience in Application Integration Architecture Solution Design and Development using SOAP and REST.
- Hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. for comparison/differentiation purposes.
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc
ABSYZ Software Consulting Pvt Ltd is a majority-owned subsidiary of Youngsoft Inc, Michigan. Started in 2011, ABSYZ became a Platinum Consulting Partner with Salesforce in 2019 and was acquired by Youngsoft Inc in the same year. A niche team of 250+ strong Salesforce, Digital – Mobility and UI/UX consultants spread across the world for digital transformation requirements. As a Salesforce boutique partner and system integration, ABSYZ caters to a wide range of solutions from Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics, Integrations and Custom App Development. A separate mobile application, UI/UX and the digital team augments these services. A CMMI level 3 company.
To know more about ABSYZ, you can visit our website on www.absyz.com