Job Title: ReactJs Developer
Years of Experience: 3-6 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux), Redux with hooks. Redux-related
middleware’s like Thunk, Saga
- Experience in Class-based & Functional components in React. Strong understanding of React.
- Experience in HTML /CSS, Strong understanding of HTML 5 features and CSS, Pixel perfect. Working
experience in CSS preprocessors like SASS, SCSS, LESS. Understanding of CSS Box Models, Flexbox, etc.
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- HTML, ES6 Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software Excellent
troubleshooting skills Good to have – Bootstrap and Media Query for responsive web design.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend
development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Material UI Components Knowledge added an extra advantage.
- Hands-on experience in Node JS is an added advantage.
- Frontend Developer
- Any graduation
ABSYZ Software Consulting Pvt Ltd is a majority-owned subsidiary of Youngsoft Inc, Michigan. Started in 2011, ABSYZ became a Platinum Consulting Partner with Salesforce in 2019 and was acquired by Youngsoft Inc in the same year. A niche team of 250+ strong Salesforce, Digital – Mobility and UI/UX consultants spread across the world for digital transformation requirements. As a Salesforce boutique partner and system integration, ABSYZ caters to a wide range of solutions from Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics, Integrations and Custom App Development. A separate mobile application, UI/UX and the digital team augments these services. A CMMI level 3 company.
To know more about ABSYZ, you can visit our website on www.absyz.com