Leveraging Data to ensure Business Continuity
Data Analytics forms an indispensable function of any business today. The level of value-add that analytics-driven insights and information can provide to the decision makers is unmatched by the conventional decision-making approaches, such as listening to the gut and qualitative discussions among key stakeholders.
CRM on cloud such as Salesforce.com provides comprehensive analytics features that aid decision making through facilitation of real-time information across business stages. With COVID-19 threatening to cripple much of the world’s economy and organizations making efforts to insulate their businesses from the ensuing damage, data analytics powered by CRM on cloud and coupled with timely business consulting could go a long way in ensuring the sustainability and the growth of your business.
We take a look at 5 different ways in which CRM on cloud can help you leverage your real-time business data to ensure continuity and growth.
- Systematic spread of data and information: The Enterprise cloud of Salesforce offers organization-wide coverage of all significant business processes and projects. While your employees and customers remain at the centre of the operations, the real-time data generated daily into the CRM comes in handy as-it-is and when churned through analytical algorithms of Salesforce to emerge as decision-aiding reports and dashboards. No wonder, this systematic spread of real-time information equips the business decision makers with the insights and the numbers they often need to keep a bird’s eye view on the performance. Of course, gut and discussions continue to play a role, and data analytics closes in the gap of information to make all your business decisions timely, optimal and well-taken.
- Ready-to-refer dashboards and insights: Salesforce offers real-time reports and dashboards as a part of its data analytics feature. The filters and the data algorithms of the CRM are comprehensive in coverage and offer a 360-degree view of the data, the information and the inherent insights. The technology and the business acumen that fuels Salesforce framework is ideal for decision makers to refer to whenever and wherever they want to. Whether it is the specific geographical performance of a product that needs to be mapped, or a decision needs to be taken regarding entering a new market, Salesforce covers it all through your own business data.
- Option of building custom analytics features: CRM on cloud such as Salesforce.com give the option of building custom apps in addition to the core cloud offering, such that you can develop over the basic CRM framework the way you want. It means that with the help of your CRM consulting and implementation partner, you can build custom analytics apps that serve your business purpose better. It could mean that you could track your product level sales across your lines of business in addition to categories and geography. It could also mean that you could track conversion of leads at multiple levels instead of just the default one.
- Analytics backed by the right consulting partner: Your business consulting partner, who builds and deploys the CRM for your organization, helps you leverage your data analytics to the maximum through a timely and the right set of technological interventions. While you know what needs to be done in this regard, your consultant knows how it needs to be done, while both of you figure out why it all needs to be done. Thus, your consulting partner plays a key role in your business and leaders deriving maximized benefit out of your CRM and the inherent analytics implementation. Also, your consultant provides you the post-implementation support, including CRM integrations and upgradations, in order for you to keep your decision-making aids ready and handy.
- Timely and optimal decisions to ensure business continuity: Last but not the least, your utilization of your analytics resources and their maintenance and upkeep by your implementation partner let you sustain and grow your business in the desired direction. Amidst the current turbulence in external business environment and the need for all businesses to switch to the remote work model as much as possible, data analytics available at a hand’s distance only goes on to make your work and life easier, while ensuring you make smarter and better decisions every single time. A good consulting partner is ever available to help you in this endeavour of yours and only goes on to expedite and catalyse your decision-making processes.
It can thus be said that you need to choose your CRM on cloud and the consulting partner wisely in order to realize the intended benefit of data analytics at an enterprise level. While the default CRM settings of Salesforce let you streamline and automate your key operations, the custom build-ups made over and above the standard offering also go a long way in determining the future efficacy of your business.
ABSYZ has been a trusted Salesforce partner for nearly a decade and holds expertise in the roles of your consulting partner, standard cloud implementation and support provider and custom analytics build up enabler.
To know more about how ABSYZ has helped organizations leverage data analytics in the past to ensure continuity and growth, contact us.