In today’s times that demand visibility in addition to mettle, marketing forms an integral function of any organization. Marketing caters to the positioning of your brand, helps push sales, augments customer engagement and finally, grows your business. In today’s world, technology for business is no longer a differentiating factor but a hygiene one. As such, it has become important for businesses to streamline their marketing function, among other things.
Salesforce offers marketing cloud to help businesses such as yours create a seamless experience for customers across every touch-point. Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a customer relationship management platform for marketers. It allows them to create and manage marketing relationships with customers. We take a look at why and how marketing cloud fits into your overall business and marketing strategy.
- Listen to your customers: Salesforce Marketing Cloud focuses on guiding individual customer journeys, instead of market segments. The software develops a deep insight into how customers are behaving. The software also helps the marketers learn what targets have already been achieved or will likely be achieved in the future. Further, marketing teams can use the cloud to develop and deliver personalized customer interactions.
- Define customers’ experiences: Marketing Cloud has powerful features to assess customer’s behavioral history and predict future actions. Based on the information, this software can deliver a customized journey of any prospective customer. The cloud analyses what the customer has done in the past, and what would be his/her next plan of action. Such information guides the marketers on the right way. They drive the customer experience as per preferences, and thus enjoy a greater response rate.
- Construct messages basis customer’s preferences: Marketing Cloud has the capability to construct messages based on the gestures of audiences. The software helps write the content in a way that brings high customer satisfaction level. For example, if a customer is not happy with the customer service, then he/she won’t open emails related to renewal offers. In such cases, the cloud suggests the best strategies to follow up with the customers. Basis customers’ sentiments and preferences, one can determine how to proceed with the specific customer’s journey.
- Engage audience across touch-points: Marketing Cloud has a specialty to deal with customer touch points. It allows marketers to leverage a 360-degree view of each and every customer. The cloud allows gives you the right tactics to connect the dots across important customer touch points, so that you can become a customer-driven marketer. It never keeps you in the dark and shows you a clear picture of what is working and what isn’t. You get to know about your customers with clear visualization.
- Use the customization feature: With Salesforce marketing cloud, businesses can use interactive media for producing relevant and effective advertisements while targeting a customer. It includes the usage of social media websites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for customizing the pages. This feature also helps you send information to the public or fans regarding your brands. When marketers deploy cloud marketing via CRM platform, the information from third party data sources also gets combined, including surveys and emails to visualize customer experiences.
- Ensure timing: As a marketer, you would agree on how timing is a vital pre-requisite for targeting any audience. Traditional advertising modes like posters, billboards and pamphlets have limited time to influence customers. However, marketing cloud plays a profound role in producing instant advertisements. Also, the advertisements can be easily modified with customized content and graphics. Further, the advertisements can be effortlessly removed whenever the advertising season gets over.
- Create targeted calls-to-action: Marketing cloud helps send calls-to-action to every customer, basis their profile behaviors, attributes as well as interests. Plus, it also helps you send these calls-to-action via the right channel, be it mobile, email or social media platforms. This step allows marketers to reach their audience well and resonate with them in the most optimal fashion.
- Manage data analytics: With marketing cloud, your IT department doesn’t need to worry about arranging additional servers for hosting the company’s data. Data analytics feature makes the marketing process more efficient and organized. Whatever marketers want to know about the customers and their marketing campaigns, the platform facilitates the same live on the web anytime, anywhere.
All in all, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a solution facilitating the build-up of a healthy and strong relationship between you and your customers. This cloud is much about spreading happiness through connectivity and spreading jubilance among your audience. Salesforce.com is a leading customer relationship management solution provider that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments – including marketing, sales, commerce, IT, service and more – a single, shared view of every customer.
ABSYZ is a leading Salesforce consulting, implementation and support partner that has helped myriad businesses leverage the power of technology, CRM and cloud to meet their business ends. Our prior experience and expertise in enabling Marketing Cloud for our clientele speaks volumes about how they have benefited from our implementations.
In case you’d like to know more about how ABSYZ can help you streamline and automate your marketing function with Marketing Cloud, contact us.