Technology and Consulting: The new normal
Technology and Consulting: The new normal
The wave of flux that has struck the global economy beckons leaders to plan and drive the transition of their businesses towards the next normal. Remote work, employee re-skilling and understanding the changed customer expectations are just a few important steps that need to be taken in this direction.
Technology-driven consulting forms a potent step to help diverse businesses tide over the waves of changing times. A tech-driven work environment would help businesses keep their employees safe and re-skilled in an appropriate manner. On the other hand, consulting from an expert, reliable business partner would help businesses reach out to their customers in a pro-active manner, and with the right set of products, services, solutions and interventions, ensuring a positive customer experience.
Here, we’re going to see how the forces of technology and consulting could help businesses and industries embrace the new normal, while ensuring minimal systemic turbulence:
- Right platform, right partner, right results:
With virtually all of the business work going remote, a right technology or customer relationship management (CRM) platform for your organization would go a long way in ensuring business continuity and growth. Add to it a reliable CRM consulting, implementation and support partner, and you’ve a recipe ready to make your business successful in these testing times. Such a right set of choices made by you is bound to bring right and timely results for your business.
- Managing your customer base: A good, cloud-based CRM software lets you manage your existing customer base as well as convert leads and opportunities into long-term business accounts and contacts. CRM technology, coupled with business consulting, lets your customers makes the most out of their investment. Given the transient nature of today’s economy, businesses that are able to retain their customers and receive repeat purchase and referrals from them, are bound to stay ahead of their competitors.
- Managing employee morale:
In the times of businesses transitioning amidst crises, your employees deserve your attention too. Apart from their safety, which is the top-most priority, their sense of security with respect to continued work and compensation is of paramount importance. You can manage your employee morale by keeping them engaged and motivated, for which your chosen CRM platform comes in more than handy. A culture a mutual appreciation could go a long way in ensuring stability and growth of your organization. A good CRM would fetch you enough avenues to this effect, and a good consulting partner would help you leverage them to the maximum.
- Rendering business stability: A good, cloud-based CRM platform, such as Salesforce.com, can give you access to your business data and day-to-day operations from anywhere in the world, and in a safe and secure manner. Leadership and management can keep track of actual operations on a macro level, while other employees too can carry out their day-to-day duties in an effective manner. Overall, your business would become much stabler in such a scenario.
- Transforming your business: A digital transformation of your business is the need of the hour, and the professional intervention of your CRM consulting partner comes in more than handy. When you’ve got CRM on cloud implemented in your organization at a functional or an enterprise level, your consultant helps you take the implementation to the next level, that is, digital transformation and growth of your business, fetching the right returns on your investment. Your consultant partner would hand-hold your key employees to drive CRM adoption across the organization.
- Reviving top-line and bottom-line: Finally, the top-line and the bottom-line numbers of your business matter a lot, no doubt. And to keep them healthy, holistic, cloud CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com provide you real-time analytics and insights across metrices and functions, which help you make the right decisions at the right time. You get to choose the right people, right clients, right partners and right stakeholders to see your numbers move in the right direction.
All in all, technology driven by CRM on cloud and consulting driven by reliability and trust would go a long way in ensuring your business continuity and growth. Salesforce is one such CRM offering, bringing companies and customers together in a manner that gives all business functions a single, shared view of each customer.
ABSYZ is a trusted Salesforce partner for over a decade and we are also helping our customers and contributing in tiding over the COVID-19 crisis in our own way. One of our canteen slot management applications, built entirely on customer’s existing force.com platform, enabled the customer to have a new app running in less than couple of weeks and at no additional cost.
To know more about how we are simplifying complex business problems using the power of cloud, contact us.