The Agile Organization: What and How
The Agile Organization: What and How
An agile organization is one that’s up to mark on the speed of its operations without compromising on the quality front. The turnaround time of all the critical processes in such an enterprise is substantially lower than the average, while the operational bottlenecks too are minimal.
The question that arises now is – how can organizations embrace agility as a culture and make it a part of their operational DNA? Well, the answer is – by embracing a series of steps centred around technology and consulting.
A right technology such as CRM on cloud and the right business consulting could go a long way in ensuring the collective agility of your organization. Salesforce is one such CRM platform that connects your key business touch points to your customers, and the right CRM consultant helps you with the implementation and the support part of it.
In order to digitally transform your business and become an agile unit, here are a series of steps signifying the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of the process. These steps should act as a broad set of guidelines for your business to achieve agility, quality and innovation.
- Review your critical business processes: Identify your key business processes across functions such as marketing, sales, product, operations and customer service and perform their critical review. This exercise would apprise you of those processes that are yet to be streamlined or optimized, and thus, have scope for more agility and quality. Upon performing this review, you’d also get to know where all you can innovate or improve further in your processes. And your next step would be to identify the weakest link in the chain of processes.
- Identify key bottlenecks: In consultation with your CRM implementation and support partner, identify the process stages that consume more time, money and effort in comparison to the rest. CRM on cloud such as Salesforce.com covers your business processes across functions in a stage-wise manner, giving you real-time information and insights of each stage. Your business consulting partner would assist you in mapping your processes in order to identify teething bottlenecks and suggest methods / options to remove them too at a later stage.
- Strategize to deal with bottlenecks: The next step in this process of imparting business agility is to plan out a way to deal with bottlenecks in consultation with your Salesforce implementation and support partner. Whether the bottleneck pertains to your Sales function or Service function, it is important that you choose the right cloud and get it customized according to your specific situation. It may mean that Sales Cloud could be the answer to most of your problems, or it may also mean that your business would do better with the implementation of Enterprise Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Eliminate bottlenecks: Your business consulting partner would help you remove all your operational bottlenecks through implementation of a customized cloud for your function / enterprise, and backing it up with a post-implementation support program. As your organization climbs up the learning and adoption curve of the CRM implemented, your systems will experience enhanced transparency, co-ordination, collaboration and efficiency. With an increased level of digitization, automation, user-centricity and customer-centricity, your existing bottlenecks are bound to disappear.
- Iterate till you reach the desired level of agility: When you repeat the above steps over and again, you can observe newer bottlenecks being identified and eliminated. Your process and operational efficiency rise as a result, and your CRM implementation begins to yield ROI. Your business likely sees lesser number of systemic and process errors, while your customer and employee satisfaction indices see a rise. Your business consulting partner assists you in deciding the number of iterations that your enterprise needs to take at a single stretch, effectively telling you when to stop for the time being and when to start over again.
The benefits of embracing business agility are manifold, and include faster response time to customer queries and requirements, as well as improved top-line and bottom-line numbers. It can thus be concluded that cloud-based custom CRM consulting and implementation could go a long way in imparting agility to your business organization. Salesforce is a market leader in the CRM-on-cloud business segment worldwide and can help your function or enterprise attain the much-needed agility by combining the powers of technology and consulting.
ABSYZ is a premium Salesforce partner that has proven experience and expertise in handling end-to-end implementation, support and consulting therein. We cover the depth and the breadth of your business problems by acting as your trusted Salesforce companion, enabling you to leverage your investment to the maximum.
To know more about how we are simplifying complex business problems using the power of cloud, contact us.