ob Title: Lead Consultant
Years of Experience: 6 – 8 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent understanding of different business processes
- Demonstrated experience on End-to-End execution of Salesforce consulting and implementation projects.
- Ability to run requirements gathering workshops with business stakeholders and convert the same into solution
design and seamlessly communicate the same back to the technical team for execution.
- Implementation and customization of customer Salesforce solution projects that involve the Sales Cloud (CRM),Service Cloud (Call Centers), Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Marketing Cloud, Custom Cloud, and/or integrations to ensure scope and customer expectations are met.
- Work with customer management, customer subject matter experts (SMEs) and or information technology
personnel to complete Salesforce implementation tasks, as required.
- Manage Salesforce implementation projects or subsets of larger projects.
- Assist with setting Salesforce implementation standards.
- Respond to a variety of broad questions and concerns from customer management regarding project requirements, document needs, technical standards, and conditions.
- Communicate the status of requests and determines the feasibility of projects; documents findings and actions.
- Deliver results working with delivery partners, customer teams, AppExchange vendors and Internal technical team.
- Represents the project as a Salesforce implementation expert who influences customer senior management on significant Salesforce matters.
- Work under general direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Lightning Components, Events, Component Bundles etc.
- Must have worked on both Salesforce Configuration and Customizations.
- Hands on experience on Writing Triggers, VF pages, Test class batch class.
- Work on the Deployments (Changesets/ANT)
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design complex solutions within a tight deadline.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong customer services skills focusing on customer success.
- Strong organizational and planning skill
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Certifications
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech -CSE, ECE, IT)
ABSYZ Software Consulting Pvt Ltd is a majority-owned subsidiary of Youngsoft Inc, Michigan. Started in 2011, ABSYZ became a Platinum Consulting Partner with Salesforce in 2019 and was acquired by Youngsoft Inc in the same year. A niche team of 250+ strong Salesforce, Digital – Mobility and UI/UX consultants spread across the world for digital transformation requirements. As a Salesforce boutique partner and system integration, ABSYZ caters to a wide range of solutions from Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics, Integrations and Custom App Development. A separate mobile application, UI/UX and the digital team augments these services. A CMMI level 3 company.
To know more about ABSYZ, you can visit our website on www.absyz.com