Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- “Force Majeure Event” in relation to a person or entity shall mean an event beyond that person’s or entity’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God; fire; flood; explosion; storm; disaster; vandalism; power surge or outage; cable cut; disruptions or failures in telecommunication systems or equipment or electrical power or supply; server crashes; back-up failures; disruptions to or failure of Internet access or connectivity; serious accidents; epidemics or pandemics or quarantine restrictions; any law, order, regulation, direction, action or request of any government (including state and local governments) or any civil or military authority, or of any dependent agency, commission, court, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality thereof; allocation regulations or orders affecting materials and/or the supply thereof; national emergencies, insurrections, riots, civil commotion, war or warlike operations; strikes, lockouts, work stoppages or labour disputes, troubles or difficulties; delays in transportation; supplier failures, shortages, breaches or delays; or inability after due and timely diligence to procure materials, accessories, equipment or parts.
- “Absy content” shall mean all content or materials (including text and images) in this website, all files within this website and all data within such files, but excluding Third Party Content.
- “Specific Terms” shall mean the respective terms and conditions applicable to Specific Services, including those prescribed or imposed by relevant members of “ABSY” in relation to such Specific Services, or those contained in respective agreements entered into between Visitors and relevant members of the “ABSY” in relation to such Specific Services.
- “Third Party Content” shall mean those content or materials (including text and images) in this website the titles, rights and interests in or to which are not owned by members of the “ABSY” but by the respective Third-Party Licensors.
2. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly stated :
Provided However that :
Protection of ibtellectual rights :
No endorsement of third parties :
“ABSY” does not endorse or make any representation or warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied), and shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances whatsoever, in respect
- any third-party website hyperlinked to this website, or any products, services, information, data or other content offered or provided therein; and/or
- any product, service, information, data or other content offered or provided by third parties in or through this website.
- Such third-party websites and such third-party products, services, information, data or other content (whether provided or offered therein or in or through this website) are the sole responsibility of independent third parties, and as against the “ABSY”, the Visitor’s use thereof or reliance thereon is solely at the Visitor’s own risk. A Visitor’s rights and
remedies in respect thereof are governed solely by other applicable agreements or terms (if any) between the Visitor and the relevant third party.
3. Exclusion Of Representation And Warranties
This website/platform and the overall content are made available “as is” without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any representation or warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or use; and all representations and/or warranties, to the extent capable of being excluded under applicable law, are hereby expressly excluded by “Absy”, its licensors, agents and employees, and all third parties (if any) involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website and/or the overall content.
In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the “Absy”, its, agents and employees, and third parties (if any) involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website and/or the overall content, make no representations or warranties as to, and the visitor assumes the entire risk as to:-
- anything contained in, the performance of, or the results that may be obtained by using, this website or any of the overall content;
- the consequences of downloading any attachment transmitted through this website
- the quality, accuracy, reliability or suitability for any purpose whatsoever of, this website or any of the overall content; and/or
- the standing, credit or otherwise of any person or entity mentioned in this website or in any of the overall content.
4. Exclusion Of Liability
In no event shall “Absy”, its agents or employees, or any third party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website or any of the overall content be liable for: –
- any direct, indirect, special, incidental, secondary, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or any of the overall content (such as but not limited to loss of data, loss of business information, business interruption or delay, or loss of anticipated revenue, profits or benefits, or any economic
or financial loss), whether based upon contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if they were aware of, were advised of, or ought to have known of, the possibility of such damages;
- any consequences of downloading or using any attachment transmitted through this website;
- any failure, delay, disruption or interruption in, of or to this website, howsoever caused or arising;
- any failure, delay, disruption or interruption in, of or to the transmission or reception of any data or information through this website, howsoever caused or arising;
- any defect, deficiency, breakdown or failure of any software or any equipment or system (whether or not maintained or operated by the global sources group or any other person), howsoever caused or arising;
- any loss, corruption, deletion or damage of or to any data or information (whether belonging to, provided by or stored by the visitor or otherwise) which is transmitted to or stored in any system or equipment (whether or not maintained or operated by the global sources group, the visitor or any other person), howsoever caused or arising;
- any breach, failure of performance or delay caused by a force majeure event; and/or
- any defects, deficiencies, errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this website or in any of the overall content.