Job Title: Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud Developer
Years of Experience: 9 – 14 years
- We are looking for a person who along with the team will be responsible for designing and managing
the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions to our customers.
- You will be working in Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, mobile
development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
- Should be able to see the bigger picture and get to the nitty-gritties of the encountered issues.
- Proven experience in development and integrating systems via API’s.
- Assess and design resilient systems that will be time-tested and scalable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients to understand the requirements and set the expectations clearly with the
- Champion the adoption of best practices in coding, design, and performance of the team.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce
- Architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives.
- Identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states.
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role.
- The Technical Architect may be expected to partake in pre-sales activities such as discovery and
technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects.
- Consult with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations.
- Travels to client sites for projects, estimated 50-75%
- In-depth understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business
systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation and reporting)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best
practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Active Salesforce certifications
ABSYZ Software Consulting Pvt Ltd is a majority-owned subsidiary of Youngsoft Inc, Michigan. Started in 2011, ABSYZ became a Platinum Consulting Partner with Salesforce in 2019 and was acquired by Youngsoft Inc in the same year. A niche team of 250+ strong Salesforce, Digital – Mobility and UI/UX consultants spread across the world for digital transformation requirements. As a Salesforce boutique partner and system integration, ABSYZ caters to a wide range of solutions from Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics, Integrations and Custom App Development. A separate mobile application, UI/UX and the digital team augments these services. A CMMI level 3 company.
To know more about ABSYZ, you can visit our website on www.absyz.com